Gallery of Photos
( Please note: all photos are my copyright, and may not be copied or used for any purpose whatsoever, without prior permission.)
This page is permanently under construction, and will contain many photos of my work, and also a complete sequence of a guitar under construction, from wood being sourced in the Alps, right up to final stringing.
Some examples, representing my usual style of work. As I do not ever use pre-made mass produced rosettes, each guitar has its own unique rosette. I am happy to make 'one -offs' to customer specification, provided it is within my own 'style parameters'. Click here to view.
Some examples of my work:
- 1995 guitar, model Hauser 1: A link to a Youtube video, played on one of my guitars dated 1995, in a superb performance by Thomas Konigs, of Germany : Enjoy!
- Completed March 2012: A precise and detailed replica of Torres FE 08, my third, photos and information available on the special 'tab' at top of this page.
- Smaller model based on Torres with elements of Hauser 1, completed in 2007. Photos HERE
- Images HERE for a Martin style Eric Clapton model 000-42. Details of this guitar can be found on my 'Guitars for Sale' page.
- Made for 'T.S.' 2009, 64.3 cms scale, traditional model 'T' , Alessi tuners, click HERE
- Sequence of making and assembly to finished guitar,this example made to commission in 2006, photos in five sections: This particular guitar was a special commission, and varied from my traditional model in that it had experimental upper bout stiffening added, which is not my usual method and no longer in use and differs from my traditional model only in that respect.( Please note that many of the clamps used for assembly of top, back and ribs are stamped 'D.R.'- These are some of the tools in daily use acquired from the workshop of the late David Rubio.)
For images click below:
I invite you to take a 'virtual tour' through my website, which is continually under construction and renewal, and I welcome any comments you may have about the site. Not all links and pages are active, but I hope to complete the site soon.
Opening times and all contact details, directions etc. on our 'Contact' page. Visitors welcomed, but strictly by appointment only.