I do have some wood to sell, including many sets of high quality Indian rosewood, and some aged mature spruce sets. I also have a lot of violin making wood for sale, in matched sets for violin, viola and cello. Many other items on offer, including glue, polish, purflings, other types of wood, books, tools, in fact anything needed to make or restore a guitar. If I do not have the item in stock, I can order for you. All items sourced from the best suppliers and contacts built up over a lifetime of guitar making, from all over the world.
Link here for a .pdf list of current stock and price list: Place order via info as per 'Purchase' page.
Some examples of current stock
- Indian Rosewood sets, (Dalbergia Latifolia)- best AAA quality, selected, ready to use. (discount offered for quantity- enquire)
- Spruce sets- aged 20 years, split from log, prices vary according to quality, from £65 per set. Enquire.
- Maple sets, with good figure, price varies according to quality, from £65 per set- enquire
- Titebond Aliphatic Resin Glue, 8 oz bottles
- Seccotine liquid fish glue, in stock in 150 cc bottles at £20 incl postage and VAT, or 500 cc size £60 incl. postage and VAT.
- Rabbit skin glue, finest quality, 100gms, 250 gms or 500 gms
- SuperNikco Fine professional varnish polish, 500 ml bottles, £27 incl VAT, excl postage
- Renaissance Wax , 65 ml. tins, lasts a very long time, incl VAT, excl postage
- Many other items, supplies and tools for sale, or supplied to special order: please enquire
You can visit the studio to select wood in person, by prior appointment only
I invite you to take a 'virtual tour' through my website, which is continually under construction and renewal, and I welcome any comments you may have about the site. Not all links and pages are active, but I hope to complete the site soon.
Opening times and all contact details, directions etc. on our 'Contact' page. Visitors welcomed, but strictly by appointment only.